Friday, February 6, 2009

Airport Waiting

I am terrified of flying. Always have been. That is why, if I do have to fly, I use JetBlue. The TV for every seat is great, because it distracts me from the fact that a flock of birds can knocks us out of the sky at any point.

My flight to NYC is supposed to board at 6:15am, however they have found a problem with the computers in the plane, so that have to make the necessary corrections before we fly out. Now I appreciate the fact that they found this out while the plane is on the ground, and not over Virginia, but now that just brings up every fear i have when it comes to flying.

There is an excellent chance the flight goes off without a hitch, but it is too late. I just ask one thing:

If you read in the paper about a passenger, whose name is withheld, that just sobbed uncontrollably throughout the entire 2 hour flight...

Don't judge me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment