Monday, February 2, 2009

Things I Learned and Thought This Weekend

1. The breakout star of Super Bowl XLIII---



2. I had forgotten, but Groganman’s Pork Chop sandwiches are amazing.

3. As it turns out, Bruce Springsteen is a hell of a performer. I think that youngster has a bright future ahead of him.

4. I am so looking forward to the new "G.I. Joe" movie in August.

5. Though I truly thought BJ Penn got what was coming to him, the fact that it absolutely looked like Georges St. Pierre had Vaseline rubbed on his back and chest is enough to make the fight even a smidge suspicious... which is what the UFC does NOT need.

6. Saying that... BJ Penn got whooped like a government mule.

7. Brock Lesnar-Frank Mir fight will be on May 23rd, which is on my birthday weekend... Looks like ol' David here is going to have himself a rollickin' good time that weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment