Monday, January 19, 2009

Fan of Cheese

I am a sucker for teen dramas. The cheesier, the better. You can have CSI and Law and Order… I will take Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill any day of the week.

You can have Charlie Sheen trying to be funny on “Two and a Half Men”, I will take Dixon telling Silver that he loves her for the first time on “90210”. Enjoying Izzie getting her freak on with a ghost on “Grey’s Anatomy”? I will have some fun watching Ryan and Marissa’s star-crossed romance on “The O.C.”

And don't get me started on "Dawson's Creek". That show will live forever in my mind.

I have no idea why I would share all this. I guess I want people to see how truly sad I am. :p

Anyway, Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill are on tonight, which means that from 8pm-10pm, you know exactly where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment