Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Musings

1. I now work weekends... which leaves me alot of time to not do much, since it can be very slow. How slow, you ask? I just finished re-reading 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'. All 759 pages of it. In less than 2 days. And I still have about 3 hours to go! Save me, Jeebus!

2. I saw a woman walking around Downtown Greenville this afternoon when I was going to grab lunch. Bocce balls! She was incredibly beautiful. This woman was so striking, she made me doubt whether or not we were even the same species.

...

Man, I need to date more.

3. Davis hearts good soup.

4. The fact that me loving soup is #3 on the list shows how action packed my life truly is.

5. Signed up for Netflix yesterday. I queued up all three seasons of Deadwood. I have heard great stuff about it, so I figure I might as well take it for a spin. Plus, I will start doing really reviews for noteworthy flix. This week's movie will be 'Religulious'. Stay tuned.

6. I have the coolest sister-in-law ever.

7. Two more days until Davis is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment